Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03894 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,993 Kč (821,540 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)