Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03861 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,849 Kč (773,025 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)