Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.174 CZK / AUD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,547 Kč (AU$2,136) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (42 minutes ago)