Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.588 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,372 Kč (€1,031) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)