Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.602 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,081 Kč (€1,058) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)