Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32176 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,204 Kč (₨69,007) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)