Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37073 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,487 Kč (₨47,168) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)