Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31554 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,415 Kč (₨64,700) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)