Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34737 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,210 Kč (₨61,057) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)