Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32231 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,003 Kč (₨71,370) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)