Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30549 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,819 Kč (₨71,423) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)