Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38801 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,716 Kč (₨37,927) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)