Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07650 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,059 Kč (209,917 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)