Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.003 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,032 Kč (4,503 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)