Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.551 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,237 Kč (3,852 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)