Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.308 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,717 Kč (2,288 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)