Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.492 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,156 Kč (2,690 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (38 minutes ago)