Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.395 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,950 Kč (3,745 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)