Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,210 Kč (4,405 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)