Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20121 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,830 Kč (¥138,311) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)