Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22536 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,506 Kč (¥86,555) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)