Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01746 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,814 Kč (1,707,835 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)