Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,395 Kč (﷼ 31,356,821) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)