Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.964 CZK / RON
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,517 Kč (3,272 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)