Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.535 CZK / JOD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,774 Kč (Dinar 881) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)