Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02049 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,813 Kč (₩1,747,429) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)