Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,759 Kč (₩1,741,086) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)