Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01994 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,700 Kč (₩1,740,157) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)