Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.313 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,614 Kč (5,618元) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)