Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.280 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,508 Kč (元5,642) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (34 minutes ago)