Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.179 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,547 Kč (元6,777) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)