Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.709 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,780 Kč (元3,985) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (27 minutes ago)