Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41542 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,867 Kč (Php55,046) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)