Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,764 Kč (Php36,799) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)