Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 CZK / MGA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,368 Kč (3,549,390 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)