Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,408 Kč (3,772TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)