Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.654 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,472 Kč (元5,055) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)