Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02181 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,293 Kč (₩884,657) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)