Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02015 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,575 Kč (₩1,319,015) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)