Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02150 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,010 Kč (₩930,881) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)