Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02233 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,774 Kč (₩751,137) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)