Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,841 Kč (﷼ 30,999,109) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)