Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,314 Kč (﷼ 20,623,375) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)