Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.564 CZK / JOD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,796 Kč (Dinar 881) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)