Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.394 CZK / JOD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,342 Kč (Dinar 935) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)