Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.181 CZK / JOD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,265 Kč (Dinar 532) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)