Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06645 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,837 Kč (343,700 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)