Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06150 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,873 Kč (339,380 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)