Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.626 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,303 Kč (€1,104) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)