Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.873 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,581 Kč (€1,105) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)