Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04266 CZK / SYP *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,282 Kč (428,538 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)