Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.223 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,761 Kč (E£ 13,710) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (25 minutes ago)