Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.972 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,716 Kč (1,097 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)