Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.893 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,377 Kč (969 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)