Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.248 CZK / SDG *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,000 Kč (17,624 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)