Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37250 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,427 Kč (₨49,469) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)