Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34041 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,883 Kč (₨67,221) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)