Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36439 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,182 Kč (₨33,431) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)