Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.534 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,989 Kč (7,890 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (33 minutes ago)