Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.524 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,030 Kč (7,937 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)