Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.063 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,527 Kč (2,050TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)