Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 CZK / ETB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,853 Kč (12,347 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)