Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.116 CZK / ETB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,423 Kč (12,023 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)