Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 CZK / ETB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,368 Kč (18,457 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)