Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.255 CZK / SDG *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 57% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 39,307 Kč (12,078 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)