Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zinder, Niger
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,388 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.845 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Zinder? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Zinder (Niger)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Franc in Zinder you would need to make just about 1,375,518 Franc (CH$1,627,775) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨33,545 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)