Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zinder, Niger
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.664 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Zinder? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Zinder (Niger)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 601,000 Franc in Zinder you would need to make just about 305,582 Franc (₨83,390) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)