Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,458 ($1,699) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)