Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,823 (2,884 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)