Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 (5,582 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (31 minutes ago)