Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37164 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,693 (7,245 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (14 minutes ago)