Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32995 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,609 (4,876 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)