Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18350 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,248 (6,800TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)