Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,275 (1,122,397 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)