Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,138 (1,390,233 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)