Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,610 (6,802 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (41 minutes ago)