Cost of living comparison between Zibo, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,959 (元21,840) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)