Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,844 (元13,842) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)