Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 (元14,154) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (33 minutes ago)