Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12812 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,927 (元15,041) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)