Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 (元28,373) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)