Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,907 (元14,746) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)