Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,638 (元12,297) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)