Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (元24,505) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)