Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,677 (元13,063) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (28 minutes ago)