Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,421 (元25,339) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)