Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 (14,350元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)