Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12488 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,746 (13,979元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)