Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,453 (2,667KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)