Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,527 (6,913KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)