Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,518 (6,893KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)