Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,701 (Dinar 1,373) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)