Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,776 (Dinar 1,453) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)