Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,744 (Dinar 1,459) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)