Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,146 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)