Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (18 minutes ago)