Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,304 (37,869₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (32 minutes ago)